Thursday, July 9, 2015

Food and Fitness Reboot; 21 Day Fix Support Group

Happy Thursday Everyone! 

How is everyone feeling after this holiday weekend? 

I know I could use a little clean up on my nutrition...what can I say, I'm human too!
And if you're anything like me and struggle with food choices from time to time or just need plain old ACCOUNTABILITY  
then this support group might just be what you need.


Do want to learn how to eat for results?

Do you want to get excited about your food & about workouts?

Are you ready to learn to LOVE yourself?

It's so easy to follow and I share some of my favorite meals, snacks and family dinners that keep everyone happy....ok, most of the time.


Not only are the workouts short (30 minutes) but they're easy to modify AND you are you eating delicious, healthy food, in the correct portion sizes as well 




AND I also have up for grabs a  FREE copy of FIXATE!




 It's filled with 101 recipes to use with your ‪ 21dayFix‬ or ‪ ‎21dayFixExtreme‬

This is PERFECT to have on hand once our 21 Day Journey ENDS!!

BUT the SUPPORT DOESN'T STOP THERE!!

You also get put into my LIFETIME SUPPORT group to help keep you 
on track AFTER our 21 days are over.



Each Challenge Pack comes with a 30 day supply of Shakeology, it is the magic sauce...
actually it'll count as 1 red container and one of your meals OR snack and it's packed with 
70 super foods to keep you full, satisfied and it's packed with optimal nutrition...
SERIOUSLY...I promise you won't regret it! 


If you're ready to roll or have a few more question you have a couple options:

Fill out the Challenge Group Application HERE
or
Click HERE to find the EVENT INVITE on Facebook and click JOIN
or 
Contact Me via Facebook, Instagram or drop a comment below 

I will get in touch with you as soon as possible to chat goals, price and answer any questions you may still have. 

What do you have to loose? besides some bad habits and some weight ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment