Monday, January 12, 2015

Your Year to SHINE

I know a ton of people set out to be healthier in the new year. 
I want to ask you a tough question though... How's it going for you? It's hard right?
 I know it can be for sure!


I'm not saying I have all the answers. 
I'm not saying I can make it easy for you, I'm just saying that I want to help!


I want to provide you with a group that will hold you accountable and keep you motivated! 
This journey is so much easier to be on with like minded people! 

So... Here is what you will get as part of my group:
You’ll receive…

 - A workout program designed to meet your personal goals such as Insanity Max:30,
21 Day Fix, 3-Day Refresh and many more! 


- A simplified portion controlled meal plan that works
You will not starve, or eat tasteless and bland food.  You will learn the basics and the fundamentals of Nutrition!


- The Healthiest Meal of the day! Shakeology!
A nutrition & delicious whole foods shake that can be your breakfast or lunch.
It comes in chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry & vegan flavors too


- A private online accountability group for you to check-in with daily filled with folks
on a similar journey


- Me as your personal coach to help you!


Oh, and did I mention - PRIZES!!


If this sounds like something that you need message me or drop your email below in the comments!

There are only a few spots left in this group and we need to nail down what program you
will be doing so don't wait!

To R.S.V.P for the event on Facebook Click HERE 


I'll look forward to talking with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment