Friday, January 9, 2015

Why Shakeology IS The Healthiest Meal of the Day...

It's the start of a New Year and the weight loss resolutions have already begun! 
 If you are trying to eat healthier but still finding it a bit of a struggle and are considering adding a Meal Replacement shake I strongly recommend that you do your research before you make decision.
 Not just reading the calorie, fat, protein and sugar content either....
The ingredients list will be your key!!


There are so may shakes on the market and they are all not treated the same. 
 Many are filled with GMO's, Soy based and artificial sweeteners. 
 This is ALL the stuff you want to avoid, not add as a daily supplement. 


 Before I tried Shakeology I was a bit skeptical.  YES, I totally was! 
 I have never been a shake girl but then again....I have never been this healthy or this fit in my life. 

Shakeology is more than just a meal replacement shake. It is made with much higher quality ingredients – ingredients that will support a healthy body and safe weight loss.
The shake contains a blend of proteins along with a good combination of vitamins and minerals, all designed to help combat food cravings and keep you energized throughout the day.


One thing I really love about my Shakeology is that it contains prebiotics, probiotics, fiber, as well as digestive enzymes. Far too many of us forget the importance of these for our overall good health. It does you no good to eat the right foods if your body is unable to break them down and digest them as it should. And to be honest, how many of you are really getting your recommend daily servings?
And are you even meeting your nutritional needs?


Shakeology is going to provide a solid dose of antioxidants along with phytonutrients, which will help to detoxify the body and reduce your risk of serious conditions such as heart disease and cancer.

Because this is a protein based drink, it won’t spike blood glucose levels, potentially leading to unwanted weight gain – or the development of diabetes like so many beverage choices today cause.

 Before I started drinking Shakeology I my glucose levels were all over the place, I also had high blood pressure and cholesterol and I was only 29 years old!!!!! 


The first thing I noticed was I felt mentally alert after drinking my shake.
It kept me full, satisfied and is great to nip those naughty cravings in the butt too!


I have made ice cream from a frozen banana and a little scoop of Chocolate Shakeology.
Frozen Ice Pop Treats for the kiddos and my Favorite...
Chocolate and Peanut Butter Shakeology Bites!  


Shakeology is available in 4 flavors: Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, and Greenberry.
They also have VEGAN TOO! chocolate and strawberry.


 No matter what your taste preference might be, you’ll be satisfied with this energy boosting drink. 
My favorite by far is the Vanilla for it's versatility on flavor...I can add just about any fruit and it changes the taste like magic.  



I strongly recommend that if you want to succeed with your  weight loss and fitness goals
 that you at the very least have a ‘back up meal’  in place for those busy days
when you just don’t have healthy food with you.  At $3-4 dollars a serving this is a heck of a lot cheaper than your typical drive through and delivers WAAAAY more nutritional value than that rinky dinky Subway Salad... #JustSayin...



No comments:

Post a Comment