Thursday, December 11, 2014

Challenger Update: Fit Friends

Let me share a little update on these two girls right here.  
My friend Liza and I met on my Like page and we connected instantly...We have a serious obsession for the same TV shows, and as she recently joked about taking more selfies...I've realized we've both gotten a little more fond of taking them these days..lol  

Liza's a full time working wife & mom and just wanted to start something that wasn't complicated and wouldn't take too much time.  Enter Shakeology and PiYo, now to be honest my friend here admits to not working out but adding walking to routine a few times a week.  She has changed her eating habits but doesn't deprive herself of treats and cheat meals.  She is consistent with her daily Shakeology and has lost 15lbs to date.. BEFORE THE HOLIDAYS!!

 In a time when people are gaining weight because of the Holiday Hustle and Bustle this chick is taking control and making those lifestyle changes now and not waiting for the New Year! I could not be more proud of her.  She had a minor car accident that set her back a bit too and look at her, she just kept on pushing through.  I know she has it in her to keep this lifestyle going.  And want to know how I know this?  She took a leap of faith and signed as coach on our team!!



Congrats Liza!!! I can't wait to see what the new year brings us.   You're already inspiring those around you and that's what this is all about...Inspiring others with your Story.  Making friends like you along the way makes this journey even more exiting and fulfilling!!  



Now let me share with you my friend Cammie.  She message me about a year ago asking me about Shakeology and what I've been doing to lost weight and get in shape...(sound a little familiar?...lol) we chatted about her busy schedule as a Wife, Mom and having to return to work full time all while also working on her Doctorate...Yeah, Doctorate.   This chick was crazy busy!  It didn't matter how late it was she was making time for herself.

I've known Cammie since Kindergarten but we didn't connect again until Facebook a couple years ago. And I'm so grateful we did Besides our friendship I've grown to really admire her as the strong woman that she is.  Cammie took a leap of faith with me and joined one of my challenge groups with P90X3 and her Chocolate Shakeology. She even went on to give the 21 DayFix a go too...and here we are now...a year later and she looks absolutely amazing!

I'm so proud of all her hard work.   She did so much more than push play and work her butt off even on the hardest of days....She also helped inspire me along the way.

Congrats on 1 year of healthy living Dr. Nguyen!!!


It is never too late to get started on your own journey.  
This is a lifestyle change, it will take time and you will even stumble and fall at times.  That's all part of the process, it's how you learn to dust yourself off and pick right back up where you left off.  
 If you need help and little accountability please don't hesitate to reach out and contact me.  


No comments:

Post a Comment