Friday, November 28, 2014

Black Friday and Weekend Deals

Happy Black Friday Everyone! 
Anyone snag some great deals today? 
If not, then you're in luck because I'm feeling extra giving this holiday season. 


You hear me rave all the time about Piyo, Asylum, Insanity, 21 day Fix, P90X...pretty much
ALL THINGS BEACHBODY and YES that includes SHAKEOLOGY too! 

So, I wanted to offer you some additional savings until Sunday night 11/30 midnight EST.


Want a chance to get PiYo for FREE?
Well you can with the purchase of Shakeology.

To be honest, the biggest challenge I face as a coach is when someone tells me they can't afford it.
Well...here is your chance to really get it a deal!

Beachbody also has their annual Holiday sale going on right NOW
And programs like Insanity Asylum, P90X, X2 and X3 are on sale, some even up to 80% off!



But the real DEALS are Challenge Packs! 
Why?
 Because you get a 30 day supply of Shakeology and any fitness program of your choice starting as little as $140...that's a huge savings right there and I'm offering you an even bigger savings NOW through Sunday night..... $10, $20, even $30 dollar rebates to simply say....


THANK YOU!!
Thank you for  reading, following, and for supporting me, and joining me on this mission towards a healthier lifestyle. 
If you're ready to get started please message me and we can find the right program for you and get you started to a healthier you 











No comments:

Post a Comment