Friday, January 3, 2014

Shakeology 3 Day Cleanse Results

I don't know about you but the entire month of December was Brutal for me. Between the Christmas Party's, Family Dinners, and Holiday madness my time management really sucked! I sacrificed my health & fitness goals for tamales, chocolate, and booze. And although I did my best to stay active I knew it was time to re commit and get back to the groove of things and not just because of the New Year. On Monday I started My Shakeology 3 day Cleanse. Not going to lie but I picked a really crappy day to start it but I didn't want to wait another day, I was feeling tired, bloated and in need of a clean fix!  It was the last day of our camping trip and the were getting ready to head home that day so I was having some HANGRY moments followed by a couple of headaches throughout the day.  I kept it basic and alternated my shaked between Chocolate and Vanilla and added ice, frozen bananas, water and cinnamon to my shakes.  I snacked on a bowl of fresh veggies, apples with peanut butter and had a plain old chicken salad for Dinner.  I also made sure to drink plenty of water and my green tea. On day two I was already feeling better, I skipped my afternoon shake in the rush of things.  I did make an exception for New Year's Eve and had 2 drinks and Dinner at the Queen Mary in Long Beach, CA where my Hubby had gotten us tickets for that night.  Honestly, it was way overpriced and I don't think we'll do it again.  We definately expected more for what we paid for out tickets.  The night was still great but only becuase I have the Greatest Husband Ever! We left shorlty after the fireworks and went home to our babies.



I woke up on New Years Day and continued my cleanse. I lost a total of 4.4lbs, not bad considering I let myself be a bit flexible for the New Years Eve festivities and only worked out two out of the 3 days of the cleanse. Over the Thanksgiving holiday I lost weight and finally hit 158 ( I was shooting for anything in the 150's) but of course with weeks of sheer madness I put on a over 12lbs.   I weighed in at 170.2 Monday morning and today the scale was 165.8 Not too shabby considering I didn't follow the "plan" for all the 3 days like I was supposed to.  I have decided I am going to redo the cleanse properly and follow it to the T next week on Monday so stay tuned!..I'll have a full review how each day went and Shakeology recipes up on the blog.  If you're interested you're more than welcome to join me. Feel free to shoot me an email (contact info on the left) or message me on Facebook for more details.  If you're interested in a sample I also have 4pk Shakeology Sample Packs from my direct TeamBeachbody site available.


The cleanse is pretty basic, you have 3 shakes, 2 cups of green tea, 1-2 sides of fruit and a salad with lean protein for dinner. You can see the breakdown below.   I did add plenty of ice and I used a variety of frozen fruit I had to keep my shakes thick and tastier.  They kept me full and like I mentioned before I really started to feel better by the end of day 2.  I'm no longer feeling bloated and can see that tiny little line in my stomach again.  It's very faint in the picture but it's there I promise!  Here is the breakdown, feel free to message me if you have questions about the cleanse, Shakeology, or joining one of my challenge groups.



No comments:

Post a Comment