Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Lemon Baked Salmon

Lemon Baked Salmon 

What you will need:

(2) 4-6oz Salmon
1-2 Tsp Butter (optional)
Salt to taste
Fresh or ground Garlic
Sliced Onion
1 cup Quinoa
2 Lemons
 1 tsp of Thyme


  1. Spray a little Pam on your tray or in this case my foil for easy clean up! 
  2. Add about 1/2 tsp of butter and spread on top of the salmon
  3. Slice up your lemons and onions and place them on top, I took another lemon and squeezed all the lemon juice onto the salmon.  
  4. Sprinkle salt and thyme (about half a tsp) and place in oven set at 400 degrees for 25 minutes.

I made steamed vegetables and followed the basic cooking instructions on the box for my Quinoa.  I added some sliced onions while it boiled and about 1/2 tsp of salt and fresh diced garlic.  Once the water was almost all absorbed I stirred in 1 tsp of butter.  And of course some sriracha sauce to add the finishing touch!

Enjoy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment