Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Cleaned up Nachos

Nachos anyone?  I don't think this picture does this plate of nachos justice.  I can't help myself with those filters ya know.  Super easy to make and satisfies that nacho craving with far less fat and calories!

What you will need to re-create this is:


Blue Corn Organic Tortilla Chips (you can use any kind really, better than the greasy fast food stuff)
Ground Turkey or Ground Beef, you can also use Chicken ( cook your meat to your liking)
Veggies of your choice: I used Avocado, tomato, onion, lettuce
1Tbsp of Greek  Yogurt
1/4 cup Lowfat Shredded Cheese
1 Tbsp of my Homemade Green Salsa or any Hot Sauce of your choice.  I'm also a Tapatio kind girl .  

No real steps here other than pile all those goodies on there and ENJOY! 



No comments:

Post a Comment