Monday, October 28, 2013

A little about me...

Hello, and Welcome! I'm Marianna and I live in beautiful Southern California. I am happily ❤married❤ to the most amazing husband and father I could have asked for.  I am also a stay and work at home mom. We have a 3yr old daughter and 2 year old son who keep us busy and on our toes! I have been fortunate enough to be able to spend these precious first years at home with my little ones, but like many new moms I had started to put my own needs aside to juggle my growing family and I found myself overweight, unhappy and struggling to find a way to change things.

  
Shortly after our wedding in July 2009 we found out we were pregnant with our daughter.   We were so happy and excited.  I was fortunate enough to be able to leave my job while I was 7 months pregnant and prepare myself for the new baby.  BUT I was slipping back into old habits quickly, with my husband gone all day at work and me sitting at home with a big belly..well I ate...I ate A LOT!  I was a mess and had developed gestational diabetes with not just my first but BOTH of my pregnancies.  I really struggled the most with my first and was almost put on insulin and other medications on several occasions.   With several trips to the nutritionist and constant glucose monitoring I was finally able to control it.







I gave birth to beautiful and healthy baby girl in March 2009 and my life forever changed.  The next year came and went so quickly and one week before her first birthday we found out we were expecting baby #2.


My son was born November 2011 and before I knew it we were celebrating his 1st birthday and I was tipping the scale at 207lbs.  So many beautiful moments for our growing family and all I could think about was how much I disliked my body and the terrible example I was setting for my kids. My happy mommy moments were being overshadowed by my depression and struggles with my weight. It wasn't one life changing event but several moments that finally made me dust off my old videos and get to work! I used what I had and did what I could. I wasn't great, I dreaded some days more than others but I never gave up. Before I knew it the weight started to come off and I got stronger and soon I began to fall in L♡VE with this new world...the intensity, the drive, and the commitment it takes to reach your goals. I wanted more!In May of 2013 I fully committed to drinking Shakeology, did Chalean Extreme and have lost 47lbs to date and all from the comfort of my own home, on my own time. That's it! All by doing beachbody programs, staying accountable to my coach and my challenege groups, following the nutrition guides and drinking Shakeology DAILY!  I still have some more work to do and welcome you along on this journey. 


Beachbody has given me other opportunities I didn't even know were possible. After seeing success in my own weight loss and the incredible support and friendships I made through this journey I have now started running my own challenge groups by becoming an Independent Team Beachbody Coach.  I'm excited to work with those who are ready for a change and to build my team and dream big for  ☆2014☆ 

My story is still being written and each day is another opportunity for growth.

I would love to help you get started. Let me show you that you do not have to eat less, or spend countless hours in the gym.  

If you have questions, don't know where or how to start with your weight loss goals please contact me! Lets chat, I would love to see you through on your journey.

XOXO-Marianna 

No comments:

Post a Comment